Public Private Partnership
We expect the number of Public-Private Partnerships (PPP) to increase for public infrastructure delivery in Azerbaijan significantly. A PPP offers an opportunity for both governmental bodies and companies to increase efficiency, exchange know-how, and optimise resources. Since the establishment and operation of PPPs are subject to special regulatory procedures, businesses need professional support to engage in a PPP project.
We proudly assist all types of businesses, spanning from the energy sector to the manufacturing industry, in being part of PPPs and maintaining their operations in compliance with PPP laws.
We believe the following are the services PPP parties may rely on us:
1. Compliance with PPP regulations;
2. Commercial law services, legal and tax due diligence of the target and vendors;
3. Contracts and Business law;
4. Corporate law;
5. Dispute resolution and Litigation;
6. Mergers and Acquisitions;
7. Tax, Labor, and Migration issues